Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Short answer: working.  Yes, peak season at Universal Hollywood is nearly here and, as such, I've been extremely busy. 

I'm also thinking that, in order to finish this project, I'm going to have to devise a new strategy.  Namely, doing 100 movies in a year.  Yes, I do plan to finish this thing before the year is out.

Also, it has come to my attention that there hasn't been any real rhyme or reason to the films I've been watching.  I'll just come across something and say, "Hey, I've never seen that one," watch it and write about it.  That was all well and good at the beginning, but now I think it's time to step my game up a bit. 

Starting soon, I will have theme months (not weeks, since I can't do this daily anymore).  And I'm leaving the first theme month decision up to you, dear reader(s).  So go ahead.  What should my first theme be? 

2 comments:

  1. Can a brother get an amen for scifi films? Month of classic scifi. I'd be happy to advise, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tom: That's a genre I've yet to really explore! The "Final Frontier," if you will. Not a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete