Monday, August 29, 2011

And we're back.

Sorry for the lengthy delay, everyone, but a lot of interesting things have been happening lately.

First of all, the final film of my "3-hours-or-more" series (which was to be Malcolm X)  was supposed to be shipped by Netflix, but there was apparently a "short wait" for it.  So they sent me Munich which, at 2 hours and 49 minutes didn't quite meet my criteria.  But in the spirit of just getting something done, I tried to watch it anyway.  And the disc was too damaged to play properly.  Yeah.

So I sent it back, hoping that Malcolm X had finally come in, but it hadn't.  So they sent me Goodnight and Good Luck.  At this point, I had abandoned by hopes of actually finishing my previous set list, so I popped this very succinct film into my DVD player and watched it. 

Still no Malcolm X though.  In fact, unless I find a copy in the library (which has been a fruitless search, so far), I think I can give up on that one.

So there are more reviews coming up, because I just realized I have 34 more movies to watch in about a 12 week span.  It's do-able, but it won't be easy. 

So Up and At Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment